Information regarding the state of travel along the Central Oregon Coast (Lincoln County).
November 18th, 2020 – Lincoln County is currently in a two week ‘pause’ that should end December 2nd, 2020. During this ‘pause’ period, our indoor pool areas and fitness rooms will be closed. Locally, restaurants and bars will be take out only.
- Online booking and phone reservations are now available.
- Businesses and dining are open under Phase 2 guidelines.
- The Chinook Winds casino and Spirit Mountain Casino are open.
- Beaches are open.
- Pools and common areas are now open. Each HOA will post guidelines onsite for use of these areas.
- The private hot tubs at Pacific Winds are open for use.
- The cleaning services are giving extra attention to each condo per guidance from the VRMA, CDC and Lincoln County.
Keystone’s ‘CleanVacaStay’ program is designed to enhance the already in place best practices for cleaning and sanitizing the homes we manage to promote a healthy and safe environment for our guests. Following suggested guidelines from the VRMA, CDC and the ORLA, our program includes:
- Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched areas including light switches, door handles, remotes, thermostats and more.
- Continued best practices for cleaning linens, blankets, etc. before and after each guest’s stay.
- Notes in our check-in instructions including suggested items guests should bring when enjoying our homes.
- Contactless check in will continue to be available for our guests. This includes not having to find a front desk, but instead using your check-in instructions to access a lockbox next to the front door to retrieve your key and access the vacation home.
- Continued collaboration with the homeowner associations (HOA) of the Village at North Pointe and Pacific Winds regarding cleaning of common areas and posted notices for guests.
Keystone Vacation Rental’s will continue to develop and refine our ‘CleanVacaStay’ program and explore new options and technologies as we strive to provide unmatched hospitality at the Oregon Coast.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy Updates
During this unique and uncertain time for travel at our vacation rentals in Lincoln City and Depoe Bay, Oregon, we would like to clarify questions guests have been asking regarding upcoming reservations.
Our hope is that for guests that would still like to enjoy the Oregon Coast in the near future, we can eliminate some of the uncertainty regarding travel restrictions and the impact of the standard cancellation policy in the decision-making process. Keystone Vacation Rentals will continue to adjust these policies with that hope in mind.
Below is a summary of the most recent temporary updates to the standard cancellation policies noted in the rental contracts received by guests when their reservation was confirmed (generally found in a PDF attachment to the confirmation email).
- If for some reason travel is still prohibited during a guest’s stay dates (force majeure conditions), the cancellation policy will be updated to allow for cancellations with full refunds.
- For reservations, including recently placed reservations, with arrival before August 31st, 2020 the reservation cancellation policy will be updated in accordance with new information from local and state officials. At this time, we should begin normal short term rental operations June 1st, 2020.
Please note the temporary updates to the cancellation policy will change in accordance with new information and policies received from local and state officials. All changes are at the discretion of management and we will do our best to accommodate each guest based upon the information available at that time.
The management of Keystone Vacation Rentals understands the uncertainty regarding future travel and will continue to do our best to ensure each guest’s concerns are handled as quickly as possible.
Please use our contact us form to reach us with any questions. Our phone lines have been overwhelmed and emails receive the timeliest responses.
Frequently Asked Questions
What precautionary steps are being taken by the cleaning services when the vacation rentals are prepared for occupancy?
In accordance with the already in place best practices for cleaning and in an effort to promote a healthy and safe environment, the cleaning services are sanitizing the vacation rentals between each guest’s stay which does include door handles and other similar surfaces.
See our FAQ page for more commonly asked questions.